PC-TULSA, RDLUSA and PrivateDomainsInc.com
Friends of PC-Tulsa, Inc.,
NOTICE: Policy for Privacy and Security of Customer Information
We will protect the Confidentiality of Your Information!
Today funds and data are transported at speeds and through avenues that we could not have imagined just a few short years ago. But technology, with all its wonders does not diminish our deep and enduring responsibility to our customers. Protecting the confidentiality of your information is a cornerstone of our responsibility.
The privacy of your information is protected not only by state and federal laws, but even more importantly by commitment to you.
Privacy Pledge to Individual Customers
- We are committed to the privacy of your customer information and will use strict security standards to safeguard it.
- We collect only information that is needed to serve you and operate our business.
- We limit employee access to your information.
- We strive to maintain the accuracy of your information.
- We carefully limit and control the sharing of your information.
Commitment To our Customers
Collection & Disclosure of Information
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
Information we receive from you on applications or other forms:
Information about your transactions with us, or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting
"Nonpublic personal information is non public information about you that we may obtain in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. This could include information such as account balances, payment history, or overdraft history."
We do not disclose nonpublic information about you to nonaffiliated third parties except as permitted by law.
We may disclose the following information to companies that perform services on our behalf:
- Information we receive from you on an application
or other forms, such as social security number, account
number and address.
- Information about your transactions with
us, or others such as your payment history.
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting
agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
We restrict access to nonpublic informatio about
you to those employees who need to know that information to
provide products or services to you. We maintain physical,
electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal
standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
If you have questions regarding this policy,
please contact our Customer Privacy officer.